Thursday, August 4, 2016

An Open Letter to Barack Obama

Iran-Contra?!
 
Watergate?! Nixon?!
 
SERIOUSLY?!
 
Let me see if I have this straight. I realize I did not receive an Ivy League education, nor did I attend Harvard Law School. But, in my uneducated mind, you sending Iran $400 million through Swedish and Swiss banks smacks of money-laundering.
 
Which brings to my uneducated mind what is known as the Doctrine of Unclean Hands.
 
You went to a great deal of trouble to send that money to the world's "largest state sponsor of terrorism", informing us eight months later that it was an old arms deal with the late Shah.
 
Which brings to my uneducated mind the phrases "aiding and abetting" and "providing material support" to our enemy.
 
Which brings to my uneducated mind the phrase "high crimes and misdemeanors".
 
Which brings to my uneducated mind an acronym. What was that again? Oh, yeah.
 
The RICO Act!
 
Which makes me wonder where in hell is the Sergeant-at-Arms. He should be arresting our so-called "president", if he can stop kissing your ass long enough.
 
Ruh roh. Maybe my feeble mind has stumbled onto something.
 
You know, as a Republican I do not advocate big government. However, since Congress appears to be impotent, I am thinking in this case we need a new Office of the Inspector General. Maybe this one should be assigned to the OVAL OFFICE!
 
Perhaps we could appoint the self-described "mediocre" former prosecutor from the State of South Carolina, Representative Trey Gowdy.
 
Perhaps he would get this one right.
 
LaDonna Mosier
August 4, 2016
 
P. S. Dear Josh Earnest (a misnomer if ever I heard one): "...It is against the policy of the United States to pay ransom..."?!
 
Two words.
 
Bowe Bergdahl.

2 comments:

The Only True Way to End Racism