Thursday, December 17, 2015

Obama, the Middle East, and Israel Part Three - Camp Chapman

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: I am extremely passionate about this particular post, so for the first time ever in my blog I am posting a language warning.)
 
I want to start out of chronological order, because this subject has been on my mind for years. Actually, it has infuriated me for years! On December 30, 2009, a CIA facility in Afghanistan was attacked by an homicide bomber. Most people likely shook their heads and moved on to the latest episode of "The Simpsons", but the back story has bothered me from the start.
 
Humam Khalil Abu-Mulal al-Balawi was a Jordanian physician who blogged in his spare time. Eventually he attracted the attention of Jordanian officials, who detained him. They interrogated al-Balawi for three days, after which they told CIA that al-Balawi had been turned. THREE. DAYS. CIA sent him "undercover" to Waziristan, where al-Qaeda had its headquarters, and "managed" him throughout 2009, losing him for three months. No one heard from al-Balawi during that time (they began to believe he had been killed), but eventually he turned up and said he had successfully infiltrated al-Qaeda. He even had video proving he had been with Ayman al-Zawahiri.
 
BULLSHIT!
 
THAT
DOES
NOT
FUCKING
HAPPEN!
 
I know for a FACT from reading CIA sources over these many years that it takes at least ten years to infiltrate to that level. No one just wanders in and says, "Here I am!", and has dinner with the head of al-Qaeda. NO ONE! But, according to the story, CIA bought what Dr. al-Balawi was selling and they sent him to Camp Chapman, where the bin Laden Task Force had set up a command post, so that he could relay all of the "intelligence" he had gathered. To make matters worse, CIA agreed to allow him to pass through not one, not two, but three security checkpoints without being stopped as a sign of "respect".
 
Do you call that "security"? In what world does the intelligence community do something so insane? I do not give a FUCK if he took the American citizenship oath! This "lapse" is the craziest thing I have ever heard. At any rate, when he arrived he detonated the explosives he had attached to himself, killing nine people (seven of whom were CIA).
 
One of those people was Jennifer Matthews.
 
She, like myself, had been on a tear since 9/11. She wanted bin Laden with a passion that was unrivaled by anyone, and I find the timing of her death to be highly suspicious for a number of reasons, not the least of which is the incredible "intelligence failure" that led to it. It just makes no sense. First, Barry was not the least bit concerned with finding bin Laden, so CIA certainly could not have been under so much pressure that they violated all of their own protocols for the sake of one asset. Second, CIA underwent a series of changes in station chiefs between 2009 and the time we "got" bin Laden, for highly questionable reasons. In one case, Pakistan "outed" the identity of one, which is just not done. It is just flat not done. In another, the Obama administration "accidently" revealed the Afghanistan station chief's cover. Something else was going on within CIA. I wish I knew what it was, but I smell something extremely nefarious. Maybe efforts to prevent CIA from getting bin Laden? Knowing Barry, that would not surprise me in the slightest, especially since I think the entire story of our "getting" him stinks to high heaven, a subject I will cover in my next post.
 
LINKS:
 
Camp Chapman:
 
 
Manhunt: The Search for bin Laden (see 1:22:20):
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Only True Way to End Racism